Anti Aging TreatmentMaturing is unpreventable. Regardless of the amount we attempt, we can't stay away from facial lines and wrinkles, as we become more established. Contamination and stress quicken the maturing procedure debilitating the skin's capacity to recover the regular proteins that keep it firm and hydrated. Dry and dull skin, age spots, uneven tone and pores, are on the whole indications of maturing skin. Progressions in restorative science can enable you to control and turn around the impacts of maturing to give you more youthful looking skin. We, at Sowmya Skin Clinic in Hyderabad offer propelled hostile to maturing medications, for example, High treatment, Radio recurrence treatment and Fillers to treat all indications of maturing.
Cosmetic Procedures for Aging Skin
Many things affect how your skin ages: your genes, your daily habits, and, the environment.
The best strategy at any age is prevention.
How to Maintain Healthy Skin
Is Age ageing Possible? Anti ageing treatment comes in many forms and our anti ageing plans are bespoke to your skin. Wrinkles, saggy skin and loss of tone are all an inevitable process of ageing. While some people embrace it, others want to reverse time, and anti-ageing treatment in this day and age, has never been such an easy process. Our anti-ageing treatment is non-invasive, safe and proven to work.
- Do not sunbathe or visit tanning salons.
- Limit your exposure to the sun, especially between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Wear protective clothing -- such as a hat with a 2 inch brim, long-sleeved shirt, pants, and sunglasses with UV 400 lenses.
- Put on sunscreen lotion before going out in the sun to help protect your skin from UV light. Remember to reapply the lotion every 2 hours, more if sweating or swimming. Always use products that are SPF (sun protection factor) 30 or higher. It is also important to choose broad spectrum products that provide both UVB and UVA protection.
- Check your skin often for signs of skin cancer. If there are changes that worry you, call the doctor right away. The American Academy of Dermatology suggests everyone should have a yearly skin check by a doctor as part of a regular physical.
- If your skin is dry, use a humidifier at home, bathe with soap less often (use a moisturizing body wash instead), and using a moisturizing lotion. See your doctor if concerns persist.
Treatment Options for Aging Skin
For early signs of aging, treatments such as using retinoids, vitamin C, and alpha hydroxy acids may be enough. Chemical peels or laser resurfacing may be an option for moderate to severe facial sun damage.
Deeper facial lines may be treated with botulinum toxin or fillers, including hyaluronic acid injections, your own fat, and Gore-Tex implants.
Some people may opt for surgery, such as a facelift, brow lift, or cosmetic surgery on the eyelids. Whether you do any of these things, and how much you do, is a personal choice. If you're considering it, schedule a consultation with a surgeon to discuss your goals, options, costs, risks, and benefits.